Welcome to the new OlmstedChamber.org.
Its new responsive design will allow both members and non-members navigate the site on any device with the best experience possible.
The Olmsted Chamber has now rolled out its new website! We are always looking for ways to provide more value to our members. Here are some of the newest features of the site:
- New mobile-friendly responsive design
- New layout and display of Events and Event registration, including helpful maps and online registration
- New membership renewal capabilities
- New Save Local Now section that will be highlighting our members many deals and Save Local Now listings
In order for you to get the most out of this new website and our new Olmsted Chamber digital experience, we need you to log in, review your profile and make sure it is up to date. As we have migrated to this new site, we realize that some information needs updated and we are hoping our members can provide their latest information to make certain we have the most current information being displayed. What we need you to do:
- Log in
- Click into your profile
- Edit your business information
If you have not gotten an email with your new login information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please check your Junk mail as the email notification may have gotten filtered there depending on your ISP or personal email server filters.